Managing Director and Principal
James lives at Maroubra Beach and has had over 30 years experience across banking and finance. His specific areas of expertise includes:
- Personal and business lending
- Private wealth management and financial planning
- Institutional banking, predominantly managing large syndicated loans such as roads, power stations and tunnels
James has worked most of his career in Sydney, with off-shore experience in Singapore and the United States. James has held senior positions with national and international financial institutions including Commonwealth Bank, NAB, Westpac, NRMA, GIO and Mizuho.
James’ qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Science (Maths major), UNSW
- Certificate IV, Finance and Mortgage Broking, Kaplan Professional Education
- Associate Diploma, Securities Insititue Australia
- Diploma of Financial Planning, Deakin University
James is passionate about getting clients a better loan deal to help secure their financial future.
“By getting a better deal with lower interest costs, our clients can seek other investment opportunities to protect and build their wealth”
Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA)
James is a member of the FBAA and abides by their continuing education requirements and professional code of ethics, in particular to act in the best interests of our clients.
Find out more about James
James was raised and educated in Sydney and spent most of his working life in finance. James has always enjoyed a range of activities and has combined work with sport with gap years at Thredbo and Colorado. James has become a keen golfer and is a member of The Coast Golf Club at La Perouse. He plays there as often as he can when not driving the kids around to weekend sports.
For a more detailed description of James’ experience connect with James at
Mobile: 0438 469 900
Credit Representative Number 442905